Worm Factory 360
Worm Factory 360
What make this version of the Worm Factory better then the old unit?
The Worm Factory® 360 composter features new Thermo Siphon Airflow design, which allows air to enter on all four sides of the base, exposing the bottom tray to an endless supply of fresh air without allowing light inside. The lids is also vented on all four sides, which allows the heat and gases generated during composting to continually escape through the top.
It means you can add more waste and create grade compost quicker and more effectively! Its also a highlighted product seen in The Wall Street Journal!
- Four tray system to start, expandable to 8 trays.
- Worm bedding - coconut coir, cardboard, and paper.
- Accessory kit (rake, scraper, and thermometer) A $14.95 value!
- Instructional DVD showing setup procedures.
- Made in the USA of high quality post-consumer recycled materials (#2 HDPE).
- Patented design with new Thermo Siphon Airflow Design.
- Year-round production.
- Odor Free operation.
- Available in black, green, or terra cotta red.
- Easy to assemble and manage.
- Built in “worm tea” collector tray and spigot for easy draining.
- Includes a 16-page easy-to use instructional booklet with photos and illustrations.
- Comes with “Quick-Tips” lid for easy reference.
- Houses four to five thousand worms that consume 3-6 pounds of food per week!
- 10 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Thermo Siphon Design for increased airflow.
Benefits of the Worm Factory® 360
Saves Time: Let the Worm Factory 360 do the work for you!
Instead of spending time turning piles of compost yourself
and removing worms by hand, the multi-tray system
separates the worms from the compost so you don’t have
to. Also, because the worms continually eat through the
waste in the stacked trays, compost is produced at a faster
rate than traditional methods of composting.
Saves Space: Its compact square design gives the Worm
Factory®360 the smallest footprint of all worm composters.
The Worm Factory®360’s tray stacking system allows it
to hold the largest capacity of compost in the smallest
amount of space, making it perfect for anyone with space
Easy to Manage: The Worm Factory®360 is simple to
operate. When full, each tray weighs only 12.5 pounds,
making lifting and arranging trays effortless. The included
16-page instruction manual makes setup fast and easy
and gives detailed tips on how to best manage your Worm
Odorless Operation: When managed correctly, the Worm
Factory®360 is virtually odorless, making it the perfect
composter for apartments, kitchens, garages, porches and
Produces the Best Compost: The best compost for your
garden is all-natural, nutrient-rich compost produced by
worms. The Worm Factory®360 creates the high-quality
compost that will help your garden thrive!